We’ve been obsessed with bag deals all week long (or for the last 10 days, actually – I still have fond memories of Memorial Day’s sale codes), but that doesn’t mean we’re ready to quit just yet. Since it’s Friday and all, we re-shopped all the sales we looked at earlier this week and found some exciting things. First and foremost, both Net-a-Porter and Neiman Marcus have added additional bags to their sale sections, which happened much quicker than it usually does. If you didn’t see exactly what you were looking for the first time, maybe look again. Second, the SSENSE sale is now on, so if you like designers that are a little more fashion-forward, you’re going to want to head directly there. Still not sure where to go? Check out our roundup of the best discount bags around, after the jump.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors