We’re one week closer to the arrival of summer and mere days away from the three-day weekend that unofficially begins the beach season, and it seems like it was just yesterday that we were all complaining about the cold and its refusal to leave. (Ok, it sort of was yesterday – it got downright chilly in New York at the beginning of the week.) To console yourself for the fact that it’s not quite Memorial Day yet (but so, so close), we’ve taken done our usual Friday thing – scoured the Internet for bags that are on sale and begging to be purchased. Check ‘em out below, but only when your boss isn’t standing behind you.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014