Remember how I said last week that it seemed like the week that never ended? Well, somehow, this week seemed like it took even longer. Don’t ask me how. The good news, though, is that we’re all one work day away from the weekend, and for some of us, it’s going to be a long weekend. The other good news, of course, is that we’re got a fresh crop of handbags that have been put on sale for your shopping pleasure. Go ahead, make the jump. You know you want to.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight