It’s going to be spring at some point, right? Not fashion spring, but Real Spring, where I get to feel the warmth of the sun on my face and, perhaps, leave my apartment without outerwear? This winter has seemed nearly interminable, and unfortunately for me, there’s not really a light at the end of the tunnel yet. There are definitely bags at the end of the tunnel, though, both for the lucky among us who live in warmer climates and those of us who are going to be dealing with winter weather for a little longer. From Alexander Wang to Valentino, check out our weekly roundup of the Internet’s best bag deals after the jump.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors