I know that we’ve been talking about sales ad infinitum for the past week, but when what seems like every retailer on the planet conspires to take all their markdowns simultaneously, they leave us no choice. We’ve covered most of the department stores at this point, but before we sit back to wait for second markdown, we wanted to point your attention toward the SSENSE Sale. SSENSE is a great online boutique that stocks loads of bags from designers like Proenza Schouler, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Alexander Wang, and when they mark things down, they mark practically all of the things down – even super-popular bags like the PS1 and Pashli in totally covetable colors. Below, we’ve compiled some of the sale’s best finds, but you can check out the full selection via SSENSE.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors