At most sales today, you’re going to find what amounts to very stylish odds-and-ends. That just the nature of sales, and sometimes it works in your favor, but sometimes it doesn’t. From my quick perusal of the SSENSE Black Friday Sale, though, there aren’t a lot of odds-and-ends to be found – just a lot of bags for which a lot of people voluntarily and happily pay full retail. Proenza Schouler PS1s and PS11s, Yves Saint Laurent Cabas ChYCs, Mulberry Alexas and Del Reys, 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Hours. There’s also a ton of Marc by Marc Jacobs and Alexander Wang, if you’re looking to keep your budget in check. If you shop one bag sale today, SSENSE should probably be it. Also: FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable