I’m going to level with you here: The handbag selection in the Neiman Marcus After Christmas Sale isn’t all that fantastic. Almost all of it is an extra 25% off the marked price, so you should take a look anyway, but it’s the shoes that should really be your first point of attack. They, too, are nearly all an extra 25% off, so don’t let the seemingly lackluster markdowns fool you; the prices are actually much lower than they appear to be at first glance.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six