Our favorite thing, other than the start of a sale, is when designers add new things to ongoing sales. That’s what’s just happened bright and early this morning at the semi-annual Net-a-Porter Sale, and if you check your favorite fashion sites instead of reading the newspaper with your weekend morning coffee, you’re in luck. Brands added to the sale include Proenza Schouler, Bottega Veneta and Michael Kors, all up to 50% off. The Proenza Schouler PS13 above? It’ll set you back $1,747, down from its original price of $2,495.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW