It may only be the early days of fall, but in sale-season terms, we’ve reached the dead of winter. Midsummer’s abundant discounts have dried up, and now we’re left waiting for November’s Thanksgiving markdowns for a rush of new inventory to populate the sale sections of our favorite websites. That doesn’t mean there aren’t deals to be had, though. In fact, Kate Spade is currently offering up 20% off all full-price merchandise with code SEPT20US – all you have to do is head over to Spade’s website! Beyond that, we also have our weekly serving of bag deals – we search the sales so that you guys don’t have to.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight