We’re in the thick of fall now (I know that’s true because I finally wore a sweater to work yesterday), and most of you can probably feel the second big sale season of the year coming down the pipe. It’s not quite here yet, but in the meantime, we’ve got both some bag deals and some overall sales that are worth shopping. The bag deals are below, as they are every Friday, but we’d be remiss if we also didn’t remind you about the Barneys Purple Card event (it’s a ‘spend some, get some’ sale, in Internet shopping terms) and the Loeffler Randall Friends & Family Sale, which gets you 20% off with code INTHEFAM through October 28.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014