We know you’ve all been waiting with baited breath for the first big sale of the season to launch and signal the start of sale season, and here it is: the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is on, and in it you’ll find a ton of handbags. In particular, fans of Marc Jacobs, Reed Krakoff, Alexander Wang and Marni will be pleased – the sale includes loads of covetable bags from those brands, plus contemporary stalwarts like Rebecca Minkoff and Kate Spade. As we are wont to do, we’ve sorted through the sale and picked our favorites, which you’ll find after the jump. It won’t offend us if you skip straight to shopping via Nordstrom, though.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014