When you work in fashion on the Internet, people ask you a lot of questions about your job; this time of year, the most popular one is, “When does the Net-a-Porter Sale start?” Sometimes we don’t know, and usually even if we do, we’re sworn to secrecy until the whole thing blows up. This year, we’ve got a little scoop to share: Net-a-Porter’s twice-yearly sale will launch on Black Friday, November 29, just in time for you to skip the crazy lines at the mall, curl up with your morning coffee and shop the fashion Internet’s most anticipated sale of the season. Also, we can exclusively reveal that the first round of markdowns will feature items from brands like Saint Laurent, Valentino, Mulberry and 3.1 Phillip Lim.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- So Nice We Had To Cover It Twice: 15 More of the Best Burgundy Bags for Fall