If you’re a shopper outside the US (and we realize there are a lot of you) who’ve been looking on at the American sale season with a mixture of envy and annoyance over the past two weeks, your time in the sun has finally arrived: the Net-a-Porter International Sale launched this morning, which covers all of the sites non-North American markets, including Europe and Asia. Like the American sale, discounts on handbags, shoes, clothes and accessories reach up to 50% off retail, and the best stuff goes quickly. If you’ve got a credit card that’s itching for a workout (and don’t we all), head on over to shop now!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014