Perhaps my favorite thing about the coming seasonal shift is that the closer we get, the more season-appropriate stuff goes on sale. It may have snowed on me on the way to work yesterday morning, but I’ve surrounded myself with images of enough beautiful spring bags to keep my spirits up until the weather actually warms. (If I say that enough times, maybe it’ll actually be true.) Conveniently, some of today’s bag deals also featured spring-friendly colors and prints.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors