Today is officially the first Friday of spring! It might not feel like we’ve moved on to a new season in much of the US, but the calendar tells me so, and I believe it. (Maybe I just believe it because it’s too depressing not to, though.) In light of that, we thought we’d stock our weekly bag deals post with some rosy options to make your day a little bit warmer. If you’re looking for a bag to get you through the spring transition, many of these will do just that, and they’ll do it without emptying your budget for the rest of your spring wardrobe.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors