Howdy, ladies. (Howdy? What was that? I don’t even know. It’s Friday.) On top of our ritual pre-weekend bag deals, which are still waiting for you after the jump, we’ve got a couple other fun sale-type things to talk to you about. First, Loyallist program members (it’s a free signup) at Bloomingdale’s have a special “spend some, get some” deal going on through the 24th – you can save up to $250 off your purchase, both online and in stores. Also, Tory Burch is having its resort seasonal sale, which means you can get up to 30% off cool, casual clothes that you can wear right now. Now that we’ve covered those things, let’s get to the bags.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five