Designer handbags under $500 are few and far between these days. It seems that any ‘bag deal’ looks juvenile or cheap, which is obviously not what any of us want. I am pleasantly surprised with the Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Quinn, for it has soft grained leather that appears lush and the aged brass hardware is the perfect touch. The padded leather shoulder straps offer comfort for the shoulder. On the outside there are additions to add a touch of style, including buckled straps at the sides, side pouch pockets, and rounded studs. Inside there is logo textile lining along with interior cell phone pocket, patch pocket, and zip pocket. Available in black or stone (taupe), this Marc Jacobs number is a perfect bag deal for anyone who does not wish to spend over $500 on a handbag. Buy through eLuxury for $448.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW