Studding on a handbag has to be done right to look flashy not trashy. Marc Jacobs’ Sweet Punk line was a huge hit, offering the right stud detailing to lure in the trendy crowds. But the price is not as captivating for the gal who is looking for a little bit of rocker chic without wanting to spend her entire budget. And like I have said before, if you want to put money into a trend that is not 100% you, opt for a more affordable bag that fits in that trend. Perfect for those who love studs but are not crazy about them, the Loeffler Randall Clutches are affordable fun options. There is one version with shiny snakeskin-embossed leather and another with smooth calfskin. Both feature polished gold metal hardware with pointed studs on the front. These clutches are fun and funky, adding the perfect edginess that you crave. I can see many girls at bars rocking these out. Best yet is the price. One of my favorite designers that does the envelope clutch beautifully is VBH (I am still in love with their Python Clutch). Yet Loeffler Randall completes their envelope clutch great and the price is very reasonable. Dimensions are 9.5″x 5.5″. The embossed snakeskin is $395 via eLuxury and the calfskin is $345 via eLuxury.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors