As seasoned online shoppers know, Net-a-Porter’s legendary seasonal sales come in two waves – first, customers in North and South America shop the markdowns on the inventory from their side of the world, and later, customers in Europe, Asia, Australia and parts of Africa get to shop markdowns on their merchandise. The Net-a-Porter American Sale is still going on if you’re in the Western Hemisphere, but the NAP sale for the other half of the world just launched this morning! I don’t have to tell you how good it is – you already know. Get to it!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014