Just because sale season is winding down doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of awesome bags out there to pick up at a discount. On the contrary; lots of retailers have added to their online sales, bringing in a fresh crop of markdowns that should benefit those of us who have hedged our bets to see how low prices would go. (Personally, I bought two pairs of shoes yesterday, both for over 50% off.) This week’s roundup of bag deals brings with it designers from the likes of Gucci, Prada, Saint Laurent and Givenchy, so if you’ve got some room left in your sale budget (or even if you don’t), now’s the time to use it up. Check out our favorite ways to empty your bank account below.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014