It’s too hot and humid outside in New York, it’s been that way for what seems like weeks. It also might rain at any given moment – no one knows, not even the weather people, and it’s been a constant source of wardrobe frustration. You dress for rain and it never comes. You don’t, and then you’re a drowned rat. Right now, the only activity that seems like a safe respite from the heat and dampness is online shopping, which makes it all the more convenient that today is the day that every week, we round up the best sales and bag deals on the Internet. We’ve collected our favorites below, but first, remember that you get 20% off all sale purchases at farfetch.com with code x20.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014