Just when your credit cards and bank accounts thought it was safe to come out from their hiding spots under the bed, an off-season sale has come around to scare them away once again. Farfetch.com, which takes the stunning designer inventories of the best boutiques the world over and makes them available to global consumers online, is giving you 20% off sale prices, and it’s always exciting when the sale goes on sale. Hurry, though – the discount is only good today and tomorrow. The sale selection includes nearly 700 bags from the likes of Givenchy, Fendi and Proenza Schouler, so this isn’t exactly the late-summer stale sale that you’ve probably seen lately. All you have to do is add code final20 at checkout!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014