You may have noticed that today’s not Friday. Despite that, we’re still going ahead with our customary Friday rundown of the best bag deals to be found on the Internet, because today is Friday in spirit. We won’t be publishing again until Monday, but we didn’t want you to miss out on any of the zillion sales, deals and markdowns that are still dotting the online handbag retail landscape. In addition to our picks below, JuicyCouture.com is offering an additional 50% off all sale items on its website, taken automatically at checkout. If you need to stock up on cute basics or beachwear, that’s a great opportunity to do it. Below, all the non-Juicy sale bags we’re lusting after this week.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors