D’Angel handbags do not need much of an introduction here, especially when it comes to the D’Angel Tia Tote. Yes, we will feature more of their designs in the future, but last time I told you about the Tia Tote the response was so overwhelming that Lux Couture sold out in a day. So without a huge introduction or ongoing explanation of what these bags are about, I have to tell you that Lux Couture is carrying the D’Angel Python Tia Tote in black, purple, green, and red for Fall 2008. The bag is roomy (Dimensions are 15 x 8 x 5.5) and designed with a lightweight Indonesian python skin. The front tassels are the perfect clincher. Go and put your name on the list at Lux Couture for one of these stunning and price friendly bags while you can! $600 via Lux Couture.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight