First and foremost, we want to thank you for joining us in our National Handbag Day shenanigans yesterday. You guys made our first annual celebration so much bigger and more fun than we ever could have predicted, and we feel super lucky to have such a great group of readers. Today, we’d like to thank you the way that we thank you every Friday: a fresh round of bag deals.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014