First and foremost, apologies for the downtime you may have experienced if you tried to access PurseBlog or our sister site, TalkShoes, at the end of last week. Our tech folks worked as swiftly as they could with our melting servers, and we’re glad to be back up and running with a fresh crop of bag deals to show our appreciation for your patience. This is normally a Friday thing for us, as many of you know, but it’s an equally lovely way to start a week.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014