As the old saying goes, when god closes a door, he opens a window. That’s true of the fashion gods for sure; American sale season has all but concluded, but much of the rest of the shopping world is still going strong. Which is, of course, the great thing about the Internet – if you have a credit card and a delivery address, shopping overseas feels more or less just like picking up a new bag at your favorite department store. Below, check out a few of our favorite bag deals from international sites like THE OUTNET, Matches Fashion and farfetch.com.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors