This weeks roundup of the Internet’s best bag deals was a little difficult to put together, to say the least. Sometimes it’s difficult because we have to search high and low to find sales that contain anything worth coveting, but this week’s problems were the exact opposite – it’s an embarrassment of riches out there. Net-a-Porter, Saks, Neiman Marcus, SSENSE, ShopBop, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s – there are huge discounts wherever you turn. I’d encourage you to check out what each of those sales have to offer, but if you’d like the abridged version, you can find it below.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags