This weeks roundup of the Internet’s best bag deals was a little difficult to put together, to say the least. Sometimes it’s difficult because we have to search high and low to find sales that contain anything worth coveting, but this week’s problems were the exact opposite – it’s an embarrassment of riches out there. Net-a-Porter, Saks, Neiman Marcus, SSENSE, ShopBop, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s – there are huge discounts wherever you turn. I’d encourage you to check out what each of those sales have to offer, but if you’d like the abridged version, you can find it below.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014