I’m not venturing much when I say that some people like neutral bags, while others prefer color. (Print people: we also have a bag for you.) During most times of the year, one variety of bag is far easier to find than others, but during this time of fall transition, you can find pretty much any color you’d like, from bright turquoise to graphite. In this week’s edition of Bag Deals, we have a little bit of both.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five