The further we get into “official” spring (and the more it feels like actual spring might be here to stay), the more colorful and diverse the Internet’s sale offerings become. Today’s weekly roundup of bag deals features everything from chartreuse to salmon pink, with a few neutrals thrown into the mix for those of you who prefer something a little more subtle. Also, a reminder: almost all purchases at Bloomingdale’s are 20% off through April 6 with code FANDF, and you can always check out the latest online sales via our Deals page!
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More