The eco friendly rage is still going strong, but now many people are trying to buy eco friendly because they know it actually does in fact help the environment (ok and if you do not, just quite reading from here down). Some designers are coming out with eco friendly leather bags, but I also like the idea of cotton canvas totes. The Beau Soleil Beau Bag reads ‘reduce recycle renew’ on the front and sports cargo style snap-patch pockets on the front, back, and sides. The bag is designed with organic, raw cotton canvas, which of course is environmentally friendly and the knot detailed handles are designed with recycled, double rope. This bag is ready to help the environment while being usable and practical, sporing many outside and inside compartments. Dimensions are 13″H x 16″L x 4″D with a 7″ strap drop. Buy through Shop Bop for $44.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014