Face it; we are ladies who most probably care about how we look. This doesn’t mean I’ve never ventured out in public in sweats looking in shambles, but then again I don’t have the paparazzi all over me (or do I?? ;-) ) We all know how hard it is to keep all of our makeup nicely together because usually mine is thrown into a bag leaking and spilling everywhere. Because of this issue why not organize it? The Trish McEvoy Ultimate Beauty Organizer will help you keep track of your beauty essentials wherever you are going. In a satin-finished quilted textile case with ultrasuede handles, this makeup accessory is a makeup must for so many of us. Why not look sleek and chic all in one while remaining organized (which we all know is oh-so hard to do these days). In case of some beauty blunders or spills, the interior is washable. The organizer contains a portable classic Mini Planner to be filled with your customized beauty essentials, two removable pouches for extra beauty musts, and three refillable containers for cleansers, moisturizers, shampoo or other essentials. Unfortunately for us the makeup shown in the picture is not included, but I still have a feeling that this organizer may be quite handy for many of us. During the holiday season there is quite a bit of traveling, and maybe we all need a little help with organization skills. Buy this for yourself (or maybe it would make a great gift) via eLuxury for $75.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department