Vlad is not an advocate of buying generation one electronics. Something about blah blah blah generation two is better. I kept trying to pretend I agreed with him and was waiting out the iPhone because of slower connection or some other blah blah blah issue, but my parents thought it was a great Christmas gift, and let me tell you I could not be more thrilled! The only issue is the fingerprints that smudge all over the screen, the rest of the iPhone is brilliant. Sure, the internet connection is no where near as fast as the 3G connection that our business phone has, but it gets the job done and looks beyond sleek and cool doing it. When toting a sleek phone like this, the case must be just as chic! The Louis Vuitton Taiga iPhone Case is a perfect slip on slim case for the iPhone. There is a notch at the top of the case for extra protection and there is a clip on the back which means this can be carried on your belt. I would never carry this on my belt, but that is just me. The inside is lined in microfiber, which will cushion the phone perfectly. Love this accessory! Via eLuxury for $260.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups