There is something sweet about a cute and feminine headband. I typically throw a headband in my hair when I am looking for chic style on the run. There is nothing sweet about a headband that costs $300, made from brass. Louis Vuitton, I sure do love you, but what is the deal with this hair band? The Louis Vuitton Sweet Monogram Pastel Hair Band is sweet and cute, no doubt, but the price is ridiculous. Even if I were swimming in money, a-la-Ducktales, a hair band for $300 would still seem silly. This piece is merely either gold or silver coated brass with multicolored pastel or white enamel on the monogram flowers and LV logo. Sure this little dainty piece is girly and cute, but forgive me if I think it is a ridiculous price for what you get. But maybe, somewhere out there, there is a hair band addict that will covet this hair band like I covet many designer bags. Via eLuxury for $300.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups