Who else uses their free with purchase bags for their makeup? Come on, don’t be shy. I precisely remember how thrilled I was in grade school and high school that my mom spent X amount at the department store and came home with a free Clinique gift bag. The gift bag had my name written all over it. I actually thought it was a present but who was I kidding other than myself, that gift bag was totally free with purchase. Now I wonder how that amused me so much, as I throw most of those goodie bags away or pick out a few decent things and toss the rest in the endless drawers of untouched goods. But now I am that snob, the designer handbag snob. Trust me, your makeup also needs to travel in style (ok that is a blatant lie but I enjoy telling myself that). A fan of Louis Vuitton, the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Toilette 25 is the perfect monogram canvas travel accessory. The shape is perfect for makeup and can be opened with a wraparound zipper that will keep from spillage since it does not go down the length of the case. There is also an interior zipped pocket, for the small necessities, and washable textile lining which makes this bag much more practical for its use. Dimensions are 10.4″x 7″x 3.7″. As long as your goods can fit in here, it is a great accessory treat. Buy for $410 at eLuxury’s LV boutique.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups