I enjoy giving gifts more than I do receiving gifts for the simple fact that putting a smile on someone’s face is priceless. I can not lie, receiving great gifts has me smiling ear to ear also, but shopping for the perfect gift for my family and friends is priceless (and ultimately frustrating at times!). For those who want to give something designer but don’t want to spend exorbitant amounts, stick with an accessory. A designer accessory shows that you want them to have something luxurious, shows them you thought about them, and can stay within your price range. I love the idea of giving the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Key and Change Holder which is a Louis Vuitton staple item. The key clasp attaches to the mini (4.5″ x 2.5″) monogram canvas pouch. The lining is grained leather and there is a zipper closure. This is perfect to go with your car keys and carry a credit card and ID when you are running errands. Buy through eLuxury for $150 and make someone smile!
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups