I enjoy giving gifts more than I do receiving gifts for the simple fact that putting a smile on someone’s face is priceless. I can not lie, receiving great gifts has me smiling ear to ear also, but shopping for the perfect gift for my family and friends is priceless (and ultimately frustrating at times!). For those who want to give something designer but don’t want to spend exorbitant amounts, stick with an accessory. A designer accessory shows that you want them to have something luxurious, shows them you thought about them, and can stay within your price range. I love the idea of giving the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Key and Change Holder which is a Louis Vuitton staple item. The key clasp attaches to the mini (4.5″ x 2.5″) monogram canvas pouch. The lining is grained leather and there is a zipper closure. This is perfect to go with your car keys and carry a credit card and ID when you are running errands. Buy through eLuxury for $150 and make someone smile!
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors