>While I do not talk about Louis Vuitton all that often, the past day or so I have been on LV overload. The main reason is because I have my mind set on a Wapity and I finally ordered it! I have been realizing that I need the perfect small accessory to take with me when I go out at night to a bar or dancing, and why not let it be Louis Vuitton. But on my fix of LV I ran into the Louis Vuitton Berlingot. Someone please help me ID the kind of icey that it resembles. Remember when the ice cream truck used to come through your neighborhood (I know those were the olden days) and there was a Popsicle like icey that came in a case just like this. I always got it and you had to cut the top off. Ok that rant had nothing to do with this accessory. So back to the accessory. The piece is actually named after a candy from Carpentras and is made with the Monogram Multicolore canvas with natural cowhide trim. Take a guess at who designed this little number? None other than Takashi Murakami who is known to make some funky creations for Louis Vuitton masterminded this piece. Other features include shiny golden brass hardware, microfiber lining, and the key holder tucks away into a zipped compartment. Overall this fun shape measures 3.3″ L 4.7″ H x 3.3″ W. Just because it reminds me of running to catch the ice cream truck way back when, I am giving this cute accessory thumbs up. Buy it through eLuxury for $235.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups