And we are finally back from a glorious and amazing mini-vacation! We spent the past five days in Key West enjoying Duval Street for its tasty icy beverages at day and intriguing party crowd at night. My grandmother’s 81st Birthday is a force to be reckoned with, so all 18 of us made the haul down to Key West and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I am coming back with a slight tan, tons of pictures, and the sun still on my mind. The temperature in the early morning started around 85 degrees and mid day we saw temperatures reaching 100 degrees. But not like it is out West, rather the humid, sticky, killer heat. I was toting around a Bottega clutch when I realized a larger beach bag is a must. And what better option than a Louis Vuitton bag? If the beautiful beaches of the tropics are on your mind, the Louis Vuitton Antigua Cabas is right up your alley. Sure, it is merely a cotton canvas bag, but the added touches have me day dreaming of being back on the boat with my sunglasses on, wind in my hair, and nothing but open water ahead. The exterior straps give off a nautical feel while the golden metal hardware offers a refined touch. A “Louis Vuitton Inventeur” logo plate is placed on the front along with a detachable leather address tag. Use it as a carry on bag for an island get away or beach bag for summer lovin’ gal. Dimensions are 16.5″ L x 14.1″ H x 3.7″ W. And if you really love the nautical theme, opt for the Louis Vuitton Antigua Striped Pochette. The tote costs $780 and the pochette costs $170; both available at eLuxury’s authentic Louis Vuitton boutique.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups