There are plenty of iPod and iPod Mini Cases out there. Expensive ones, cheap ones, chic ones, ugly ones, you know the drill. But what about the cute little iPod shuffle (which I personally love to use to work out because I swear it is barely there)? There was the infamous Hermes Lipstick/Gum case, which I believe would and could hold an iPod shuffle, but there would not be easy access to the controls. So as much as many of you may despise Juicy Couture, try to hear me out. This little Juicy Couture MP3 Case/iPod Shuffle Case is a simple and cute little outfit. There are two colors to choose from: socialite (light pink) leather with pewter hardware (my fav) or black/golden. The chain strap shows off decorative chains with logo charms that hang from the left side, yet they do not overpower it. The last perk to this little case is the price. I am sure many of you could spare the $38 via Neiman Marcus.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors