It is not that I am a superfluous spender, though at times I may be. The fact of the matter is I have always had an affinity toward miniatures. Truly, not sure why, but it is a fact. So the Minaudiere’s from Judith Leiber have always been a favorite of mine. I pop on her website or into the department store to see what itsy-bitsy pillbox will show next. Believe it or not I do not have a collection of them yet, which is shocking. Not a very usable piece, and let’s be honest it is not even a practical pillbox, but I love the Judith Leiber Strawberry Pillbox. There is no use other than looking at this Leiber piece as art, a collectible. And I would love a little collection of pillbox collectibles. Is that totally weird or does it seem fitting? Some people buy Lladro’s and I want Judith Leiber pillboxes, running around $600 a pop. Buy through Neiman Marcus for $595.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015