The question of the day is “Do you wear matching designer accessories?” For example, same designer shoes, handbags, glasses, jewelery, belt, scarf, etc? I realized that my closet is full of designer accessories, but not many matching accessories. Definitely need to put a stop to this! There is a fine line between over-logo over-matching and just the right combination. For a perfect combination, check out the Gucci Tote and Boots which remind me of riding days (ah yes, equestrian is stylish right now). The Gucci Medium Top-Handle Tote has vintage appeal with the GG detailing surrounded by supple brown Italian leather and the detachable shoulder strap. The dimensions of this bag are perfect for everyday wear at 12 4/5″H x 16 4/5″W x 2″D. Being 5’10, finding low heeled or no heeled but still chic boots is nearly impossible. These Gucci Black Leather Flat Boots are trimmed in chocolate brown leather and present a sophisticated equestrian touch. Buy the Tote for $1650 and the boots for $960 through Neiman Marcus.
Join The Gucci Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Gucci - Get assistance with authenticating a Gucci bag or accessory
- Join the Collective Mini Reveal Thread and share your new Gucci purchases
- Discover daily new reveals by TPFers in the Gucci sub-forum
- Swoon over decades of Gucci collections in the Gucci Reference Library
- Come hang in the Gucci Clubhouse