Today I decided it was time to try on boots. We all see boots on the legs of models, celebs, and in the magazines. While I am like every other woman, I still think I am in ok shape (minus the love-handles and UTF – upper thigh fat). One aspect of my body I have always loved is my small hands and feet. Granted my feet are a whopping size 10, but they are petite. Yes, it is an oxymoron, but I swear my feet are petite 10′s. So today I had a total fat calf day. I have never had a fat calf day until today trying on boots. I tried on a pair that was loose on my ankle and upon zipping them closed I caught part of my calf fat in them. Nevertheless today was not a great shopping day for me and I never thought that would happen while shoe shopping. Either way I am head over heels in love with the Dior Cannage Slouch Boot. These sexy boots are made of quilted grained leather with tonal cannage pattern embroidery. I am a huge fan of the round toe (being size 10 makes most shoes look incredibly long and ridiculous- but not round toe!). The details to these boots add a subtle touch: the ankle strap with aged brass D charm and loops at the top. The boots are finished off with leather lining, sole, and insole. Size wise, the heel is a bit tall for me (3.5″ stiletto heel) but I am still in love with these boots. If I find these boots and try them on and they do not fit over my new calf fat, I will tentatively decide on needing calf lipo. Buy these via eLuxury for $995.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six