This bespoke chair from Suzan Fellman would be one of the greatest artistic pieces for your home. Vlad and I have a little more modern vibe going on in our house and I would plop this chair down to be the ultimate conversation piece. There are of course a few problems that I would run into. Price is the biggest one followed by keeping it clean. But would this not be amazing? This Chanel Bespoke Silk Scarf Chair is designed with vintage silk scarves on a sleek slipper chair. The lucite legs are the perfect modern finish. Each chair is individually designed to the three scarves that make it up, so all the chairs will vary. But the Chanel chair pictured is the ideal chair for a handbag loving fashionista. Dimensions vary but are about 27″D, 32″H, seat height 12″, and seat area approximately 20″ square. Order through Vivre for $6,400.
Join The Chanel Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Chanel - Get Chanel bag authentication help
- Photos Of Your Chanel In Action - Share pictures of your Chanel goodies
- F.A.Q. On Chanel Maintenance - Addressing the most common Chanel bag care questions
- Post questions on Chanel Shopping in its dedicated sub-forum
- Hang out in the Chanel Clubhouse or browse the extensive Chanel Reference Library for more info