I’m a girl who loves her designer handbags but has never been one to splurge on a designer cosmetic case. It may be because I choose not to wear a ton of make up, although it is well-known that a gal like me needs concealer from time to time which I choose to avoid, or just because I find it frivolous. One would argue that my finding a designer cosmetic case being frivolous is quite the oxymoron. To squash that oxymoron, I have found a divine cosmetic case that is both feminine and sturdy. The Bottega Veneta Butterfly Cosmetic Case is large enough to fit the few cosmetic necessities I need, 8 x 3 x 5, and shows off the pink Quarzo that is so feminine with a butterfly design. The inside is lined with cotton and the price is not absurd, just more than I would typically spend on a cosmetic case, especially since most of my cases come with free packages after spending x amount at department stores. Time for me to move on to the big girl case I think; via Bottega Veneta for $290.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014