During Spring 2008, Botkier will be celebrating their fifth anniversary. Monica Botkier, the designer behind the bags, has experienced great growth and success with her handbag line. Her handbags have caught the attention of handbag lovers world wide, and are carried at stores such as Saks and Neiman Marcus and seen on the arms of countless celebrities. Many of you will remember our fabulous Botkier Sasha Giveaway (which is still one of my favorite bags ever!). As this is the case, Monica has decided to move to the next level and launch a Botkier Shoe line. Their inaugural shoe line will be composed of nineteen different styles; varying from chic sandals to retro ballet flats, glamorous hammered ring stilettos and mod, peep toe ankle boots. The Botkier shoes take on a varitey of colors, including beautiful bronze and copper metallics, nude snake skin, bright fuchsia, and royal blue. The prices range between $200-$500 and all shoes are made in Italy. I am looking forward to seeing the shoes in person and trying them on. Botkier has always delivered fashionable and practical bags, so their shoe launch is something to look forward to. Some of the shoes are available on Botkier online now. Make sure to check out Monica Botkier’s new venture and let us know what you think!
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six