1. Python Pedicure | $300; for salon info, visit biosculpturegel.com
The python trend can be implemented on your toes this summer with a python skin pedicure. The skin comes after a python naturally sheds and then is applied with Bio Sculpture Gel. I love the added texture and dimensionality of this pedicure.
2. Diane von Furstenberg Krystle Cover | $295 via DvF.com
Diane von Furstenberg makes the perfect beach coverups! This warm river leopard pattern caught my eye immediately and I would love to have this be my beach garb.
3. Cake from Babycakes NYC | order info via BabycakesNYC.com
This is our go-to bakery in NYC. Offering delicious gluten-free and dairy-free options, I can never get enough of Babycakes sweets. Their cranberry apple toasties are a MUST.
4. House Rental in the Hamptons | price depending on home
On my list, this is the largest priced item and the furthest out of reach. But it doesn’t feel like a summer in NYC without a bit of time in the Hamptons.
5. Hermes Hippocampe Beach Towel | $530 via Hermes.com
The epitome of luxury, Hermes beach towels are both practical and gorgeous. Offering a wide variety of colors and designs, I was immediately drawn to the pink seahorse towel.
6. Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream | $42 via Barneys
Seriously y’all… I am really pasty right now. As the intense summer rays beam down, sunscreen is rather important. But to give a quick bit of color without the UV rays, self tanning cream makes a great option.
7. Victoria Beckham D-frame Acetate Sunglasses | $470 via Net-A-Porter
A new pair of sunnies makes it to the top of my wish list for summer. I love the combination of gold and black on this flattering shape of glasses.
8. Eugenia Kim Kurt Panama Fedora | $253 via ShopBop.com
Eugenia Kim designs amazing headpieces, from hats to headbands. Fedoras seem to always look really good on my head, and I like this simple natural colored hat with a braided rope band.
9. Kate Spade Jezebel Flamingo Tote | $275 via NeimanMarcus.com
I already expressed my love for this tote and it is still on the top of my summer lust list! This tote features a flamingo handle without being cheesy. We have nothing but love for Kate Spade lately!